Snort mailing list archives

Re: [prelude-user] prelude is not working on openbsd ??

From: Thierry <lenaig () wanadoo fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:43:16 +0100

Dear sir,
I know what is a NIDS, i am using snort for a long time...without any
problem...but, with prelude, i do not know what's going wrong, prelude sniff,
you are right, but where does he put the alert log, if that's not on
/var/log/prelude.log or in database or in /var/log/message ??????
I can't see any log alert, as i post in this list, you can see all of my log
file, so tell me what's going wrong ?? is there any problem with me or
openbsd ??
thx