Snort mailing list archives

Graph Alert Data Link is not working properly (ACID)

From: Atul Shrivastava <atul_iet () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:23:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the solution of this problem.

When I bring up the page "Graph Alert Data" in Acid from the main ACID page, I get most of what I assume the page is
supposed to look like, plus additional comments that I assume are from one of the included php files. (i.e. **
Copyright (C)2000, .......)
Plus lots of ';echo ' commands, etc. Many, but not all, of the pulldown menus, including the Data Source: are filled
with command statements from the php files. (i.e Data Source has {data source (AG) }'; $temp_sql= .......) The only
pull down menus that work are the Chart Type and the Period. Can anyone tell me what I have misconfigured ?

I have installed linux with the stretch and installed the whole setup four times but the same think happens everytime.
I think that it is dule to some package changed or something is misconfigured. But I am doing point to point same as
written in the Enterprise Snort pdf.

Pls tell me the solutoin.

Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,