Snort mailing list archives

Re: IDScenter 1.09 beta 2.3 setup update -- www.pac kx.net

From: Ueli Kistler <iuk () gmx ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:01:17 +0100

Hello

sorry for any kind of problems with the package.. it's updated and contains now also Borlndmm.dll. This file is necessary (ShareMem lib) for the plugin functionality. It cannot be compiled in like other Delphi libraries and i really forgot it.. i tested the last package on 2 computers, but i didn't notice this problem because it seems that they
had both installed the file (but not Delphi though).

Please reply only if you still encounter a problem with the new package. I'm really busy working anyway.. ;)

Regards,
   Eclipse
   eclipse () packx net
   www.packx.net

- --

Chuck.LaBrensz () wellsfargo com wrote:

>This only works if you have Borland installed.
>Looking for borlndmm.dll

Hello

after some really boring problems, now the working setup package (tested
on W2k and XP).

Download: http://www.packx.net/packx/download/idscenter/idscenter109b23.zip

platform. Main features: Snort 1.9/1.8/1.7 support, Snort service
support, Snort configuration wizard, Rule editor, AutoBlock plugins
(Network ICE BlackICE Defender plugin included (Delphi, open-source),
Plugin framework for Delphi included), MySQL alert detection & file
monitoring, e-mail alerts / alarm sound alerts / visual notification,
etc. Check www.packx.net for more information.

Update details:
- Working setup package
- Delphi libraries compiled in program
- Plugin framework update / small modifications

Regards,
   Eclipse
   eclipse () packx net
   www.packx.net