Snort mailing list archives

Availability of an output plugin that would corelate attacks with security alerts

From: Yann Dirson <ydirson () fr alcove com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:02:25 +0100

It looks like there are quite a bunch of output plugins out there, and
quite a number of contribs, but I can't find an easy way to browse
their features.

Does anyone knows some plugin or processing tool that would corelate
the detected attacks with the matching security announcements from
various sources ?

If this does not exist yet, we would be interested in developing such
a tool, but well, if we don't have to reinvent the wheel, it's better :)

TIA,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson () fr alcove com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique