Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort NT install question

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:19:31 -0800

Pat,

It appears that you downloaded two different versions of Snort. Snort
with FlexRESP will require the libnetnt.dll to be installed if you want
to run that particular flavor of Snort. My suggestion would be to
install a non-FlexRESP version, if you don't require that feature.

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com