Snort mailing list archives

ACID Signature Links problem

From: KyleGinney () BOYDGAMING COM
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:03:29 -0800

The problem I am having with ACID is small but inconvenient. I am hoping
someone has a quick fix.

In any screen in ACID that lists alert signatures, the website links to
CVE, bugtraq, arachnids, etc. do not work. They are not highlighted in blue
or in brackets. The only link that works (is highlighted in blue and in
brackets) is the link to the SNORT website. All of the links are configured
the same under the Signature references section of acid_conf.php. Any
suggestions?

Here are the specifics:

ACID 0.9.6b22
Browser: IE 6 SP1