Snort mailing list archives

is acid 0.9.6b22 missing refrence for url sigs?

From: Michael Scheidell <scheidell () secnap net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:12:29 -0500 (EST)

I just upgraded to acid 0.9.6b22 and noticed some nice things:

automatic snort sig refrences (thanks).

But I also noticed that it looks like 'url' refrences are missing.

I looked in an old version of acid_signature.inc and found it there, but
in the 0.9.6b22, I didn't find it.

Now when looking at acid detail, I see sigs for a lot of new things (snort
id, icat) but the reference for url us just 'url' with no link.

--
Michael Scheidell, CEO
SECNAP Network Security, LLC