Snort mailing list archives

Barnyard and Mudpit

From: Edu Sananselmo <esananselmo () albasoft com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:11:43 +0100

Hi all,
 I'm thinking of using a spool processor for Snort unified outout format, and
I've found Barnyard (obviously) and Mudpit. I've tried to test both of them, but
it seems that Barnyard doesn't have Postgre support and With Mudpit, the problem
is different: there isn't an INSTALL file or something that tells the user how
to configure and install the program. So my question is if there's someone who
has installed Mudpit and how I am supposed to do it.
Thanks in advance.