Snort mailing list archives

FW: Snortcenter-agent installation problem

From: Kelly Marshall <KMarshall () synercomm com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:41:40 -0600

I know this is off the list, but I'm hoping someone may have a suggestion.

I am currently building a snort ids v1.9.0 with redhat 7.3,mysql, acid,
snortcenter and snortcenter-agent all on the same box with 3 interfaces,
mgmt=eth0, int=eth1, ext=eth2.

If I use snort with mysql and acid it works fine.

I was finally able to get snortcenter working with the newest code v0.1.6,
 but when I try to install the snortcenter-agent it will not connect, and I
 get a curl ssh error.  I'm not sure if I should set up the sensor IP as the
 loopback address or the management interface address.  Any configuration

<snip>
sensor message
curl:(35) SSL: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
<snip>

Thanks,

Kelly