Snort mailing list archives

Re: Undefined function: newaciddbco

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2002 11:44:32 +0100

Hi,

Parse error: parse error in /home/admintools/ids/snortcenter/config.php on
line 38

The pars error is on line 38, this line is: $DB_host = "localhost";
Check if that line looks ok and maybe also that line 37 looks good.

If you can't find any error, then copy the config.php file again and edit it.
You probably deleted a char somewhere.

Regards,
Stefan Dens

------------------------
 "Helder Rocha" <hrocha () da-telecom com> wrote:
------------------------
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to follow the PDF document "Snort Enterprise Implementation" to
set up the Snort but I'm stuck with one problem:
when I open the URL for the SnortCenter I receive a message about an
undefined function

Parse error: parse error in /home/admintools/ids/snortcenter/config.php on
line 38

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: newaciddbconnection() in
/home/admintools/ids/snortcenter/sensor.php on line 26

I alredy have checked the paths for the ADODB lib in "config.php" file in
SnortCenter but it is ok because the same path works for ACID connection.

My directory structure is:
/home/admintools/ids/acid
/home/admintools/ids/acidviewer
/home/admintools/ids/adodb
/home/admintools/ids/jpgraph
/home/admintools/ids/snortcenter

The path in "config.php" is set as $DBlib_path = "../adodb/";

Can anyone give some hints about this issue?

Best regards,
Helder Rocha
hrocha () da-telecom com