Snort mailing list archives

Undefined function: newaciddbconnection() in SnortCenter package

From: "Helder Rocha" <hrocha () da-telecom com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:14:05 -0000

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to follow the PDF document "Snort Enterprise Implementation" to
set up the Snort but I'm stuck with one problem:
when I open the URL for the SnortCenter I receive a message about an
undefined function

Parse error: parse error in /home/admintools/ids/snortcenter/config.php on
line 38

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: newaciddbconnection() in
/home/admintools/ids/snortcenter/sensor.php on line 26

I alredy have checked the paths for the ADODB lib in "config.php" file in
SnortCenter but it is ok because the same path works for ACID connection.

My directory structure is:
/home/admintools/ids/acid
/home/admintools/ids/acidviewer
/home/admintools/ids/adodb
/home/admintools/ids/jpgraph
/home/admintools/ids/snortcenter

The path in "config.php" is set as $DBlib_path = "../adodb/";

Can anyone give some hints about this issue?

Best regards,
Helder Rocha
hrocha () da-telecom com