Snort mailing list archives

Re: portscan2-ignorehosts and Snort

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed 13 Nov 2002 16:44:39 +0100

Hi,

Oops, this is a bug. I coded that conversation came before portscan2 but didn't know that that ingnorehosts has to come
after portscan2
I will code it so that it will be in the right order by tomorrow.
For now you will have to change it manualy in the config file.

Thanks
Stefan D.

------------------------
 Michael <snorter () gmx net> wrote:
------------------------
Hi,

in the snort configuration file the ignorehosts configuration line
must occur after the portscant2 configuration line. If not, then the host
list is ignored.
But when I configure the preprocessors with Snortcenter they will
occur in a wrong order.
Is it possible to change the order of preprocessor entries with
Snortcenter? Or have I manually change it in the snort configuration
file?

Best regards,
Michael