Snort mailing list archives

Barnyard + ACID + portscan.log

From: Ron Rosson <insane () oneinsane net>
Date: 29 Oct 2002 10:44:58 -0800

We have 2 sensors that record back to a central server using barnyard.
With this we would like to be able to get the IP information from the
portscan.log file. How could this be accomplished when the portscan.log
file is not local to the server that is running the acid console.

TIA
-Ron
--
Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *