Snort mailing list archives

Minor Bug - Assuming PHP

From: "Robert Shackelford" <robert.shackelford () openwave com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:03:06 -0700

Hello All!

I using ACID b20 version which is running just fine, does the job I need it to.  Just have one minor inconvenience to
point out...

Usually when the results exceed the number of rows configured for a given page, you get multiple page outputs -
selectable by clicking on the pagination buttons provided at the bottom.

This functionality works fine in packet view and such....but breaks in "Unique IP Links" view.  That is, when clicking
on the pagination buttons - you end up at the first page...never the desired page.

So, what do I do besides increase the number of rows to view on a single page?

Thanks!

=8-)