Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort DB: move / copy alerts from one DB to another?

From: "Ian Macdonald" <secsnort () dirk demon co uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:35:48 -0400

My suggestion would be to create another database say snort2, copy the data
that you interested into that database, then move the files to your other db
server then copy the data back into the snort database. You can also use
mysql dump instead of copying the data. If you don;t have a handy dba to
help with the sql drop me a line and I will try and help

Ian