Snort mailing list archives

PureSecure alerts

From: "Robin Brown" <robin_brown () totalcomm com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:42:04 -0400

Can you see the host and event you are monitoring in the left frame of
the console screen under monitored services?  If not I don't think you
will ever get alerts.

If yes and you click on the service, it should bring up another screen
where you can edit the service check, it should also show a log of when
it checked the service.......

Have you checked the sensor log files as well for any errors?

-Robin