Snort mailing list archives

Dual NIC with special feature...

From: Detmar Liesen <counter.spy () gmx de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:08:47 +0200 (MEST)

Paulo,
are you actually trying to say you want to use a network tap
and two NICs for sniffing both directions of a conversation?

You can use standard NICs and channel bonding for merging the split
datastreams.
Therefore you will have to compile bonding into your kernel.

Not sure what you are asking for.

Greets,
Detmar