Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort and windows 2000

From: "josh oshiro" <josh () silicondefense com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:08:15 -0700

This is windows "./" will only confuse the poor thing. Try ".\" instead
(example: .\snort -v)
ntwdblib.dll comes with the MsSQL client. Make sure you have it
installed if you are going to use the MsSQL database output plug-in.
I don't recognize wncap.dll but I do recognize wpcap.dll, it is part of
the winpcap package.
You must have winpcap installed. Go here to get it
http://winpcap.polito.it/