Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID Alert Cache Empty

From: Kevin Brown <Kevin.M.Brown () asu edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:23:51 -0700

Sorry, should have been more clear.  I dropped the ACID cache and event
tables from the mysql command prompt (drop table <table name>), then went to
the PHP frontend and it remade the tables from the script that came with
ACID (create_acid_tbls_mysql.sql).  Still no data is being propogated from
the event table (which has continued to grow) to the acid_event table.  I
guess I'll try to find the function in ACID that updates the ACID cache
tables and see if I can run it from the mysql prompt on the server.