Snort mailing list archives

RE: PHP build incomplete error on ACID

From: "Shreyas Doshi" <shreyas.doshi () atssi biz>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:10:05 -0700

Yes, I did create the snort schema in MySQL, if that is what you are
referring to. Snort is writing to the database just fine. The problem
seems to be that ACID thinks that PHP is not compiled with MySQL
support; though I have used --with-mysql for the ./configure command.
Also, I have installed the php-mysql package though this was not
mentioned in the instructions.