Snort mailing list archives

Re: All alerts not getting logged to MySQL??

From: Goldmoon <summer_beha () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Is this the snort.conf in /usr/local/etc? Also, in
that database section, there are 4 entries of "output
database" should all of these by changed to match the
lines below?

Thanks!
--- WTWork <securitygauntlet () snet net> wrote:

Try changing this entry in RED

output database: alert, mysql, dbname=snort
user=snort password=snort
host=192.168
.xxx.xx sensor_name=s-1 port=3306 detail=full