Snort mailing list archives

RE: SnortCenter & IDSPolMan: Windows Only???

From: "Dell, Jeffrey" <JDell () seisint com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:51:28 -0400

If you checkout www.activeworx.com you can find out more information about
IDS Policy Manager. It sounds like you downloaded the update rather then the
full install. Try going to the above website and downloading the full
version. There is a readme, changelog, helpfile in the full version and even
an FAQ on the website. If you still have problems, there is an email address
on the website that you can send questions to.

But you are right... Both of these only run on windows...

Jeff