Snort mailing list archives

Log to remote syslog server and MySql Database

From: "Uhte, Russ" <RussU () RP-L com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:59:37 -0500

Hello all!!
I'm running Snort V1.87 on Windows 2000 and logging to MySQL.  I'd like to
be able to log to a remote syslog server as well as my database.  Every time
I start Snort with the -s option, it starts logging to the syslog server,
but quits logging to the MySQL server.  Is anyone aware of a way to make
these to options work together??
Thanks in Advance!!
-Russ

Russ Uhte, CCNA
Network Administrator
Richmond Power & Light
Parallax Systems Division

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.
---