Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID and duplicate alert

From: "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:50:46 -0600

I had the same problem and still have not found any recommendations for my
previous versions.  However, I did find this out, you WILL require these in
order to get the archive issue fixed:

PHP4-latest
ACID-0.9.6b20
(Do not use the ACID-0.9.6b21 if using mySQL 3.23.51-1 or the archive issue
will still happen)

(if you are using the latest version of mySQL  4.0.3-0 then you can use the
latest ACID release)

However, take a look at my previous post about how this does fix the archive
issue but now the graph tool and AG's do not work correctly.