Snort mailing list archives

RE: Multiple services on W2K

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:16:09 -0700

Paul,

Yes you can, but not using the install method that is native to Snort.
Try using one of the other service install utilities or the SRVANY files
from MS. If you need the files, let me know and I will send them to you.
You can also go in and hack the registry and use the native /INSTALL/
method, but be sure you know what you are doing :-)

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com