Snort mailing list archives

Re: mysql connectivity problem still there plz helpme

From: "Joshua Rogers" <josh () ipws com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:12:31 -0600

Hi Bishan,
I have gotten a lot of help from this list, so maybe I can point you in the
right direction. Have you looked in /var/log/messages to see what error is
showing up? I found it usually has to do with the rules and the way the
snort.conf was configured by the end user (especially myself). Check there,
as it should give you some clues as to where the problem is.

Good Luck!
Joshua Rogers
Webmaster
InterPlanetary Web Services