Snort mailing list archives

Snort and time stamps

From: steveg <steveg () stevegcentral com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Ok I tried searching all archives and didn't find a solution for this one.

For some reason snort is time stamping all alerts etc.. with GMT time not
with my local time(PDT/PST). All the servers are running ntp, they are all
set properly for time zones and all the hwclocks are set properly as well ..
I can't find a setting anywhere for snort to start timestamping with my
local time.

did I miss something obvious (likely) and if so what is it ??

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

steveg