Snort mailing list archives

ACID Graphing Problem

From: "Uhte, Russ" <RussU () RP-L com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:02:56 -0500

Hello All...
I'm having a problem with the graphing of ACID using Windows 2000 and IIS 5.
When I try to do even the test page, I just see the little red x's...  I've
configured IIS for php and included the dblibpath, the chartlibpath.  I've
un-commented the extension=php_gd.dll in the php.ini file...I'm not sure
what I'm missing here...
Thanks,
Russ

 <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/>
Russ Uhte, CCNA <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/> ,
MCP <http://www.microsoft.com/mcp> , A+
<http://www.comptia.org/certification/aplus/index.htm>
Network Administrator
Richmond Power  <http://www.rp-l.com/> & Light
Parallax Systems  <http://www.parallax.ws/> Division
 <http://www.microsoft.com/mcp>

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.
---