Snort mailing list archives

RE: Shaft?

From: Matt Yackley <Matt.Yackley () perkinswill com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:22:36 -0500

drjung, this came up on the 21st on the incidents.org mailing list.  Four
people from that list that I know of all had the :13000 scan on the 21st, I
did not receive the one from the 22nd.

Check out this thread from the mailing list:
http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/intrusions/2002/08/msg00215.html

Matt