Snort mailing list archives

Re: MYSQL Database notgetting populated

From: Gregory D Hough <mr6re9 () execulink com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:39:02 -0400

The biggest problem for me were the php rpms not being compiled --with-mysql.
I also have a heap of source laying around from failed *.tar.gz attempts. I
am a bit of a newbie. I finally had success with these rpms:

http://rpms.arvin.dk/php/rh72/

There may be some other dependencies, try them and rpm will let you know.
If you use webmin as much as I do, use SSL. This created some additional
hurdles, but it's worth it. I use SSL for all browser related administration
now.

GL,
farmer6re9