Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-devel] anyone using the unixsock output plugin?

From: "Dr. Richard W. Tibbs" <tewg () oakcitysolutions com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:32:03 -0400

I have used the unix socket plugin quite a bit. Be glad to discuss further development of it. There was some discussion on the list a few months back about expanding the Win32 version of snort to provide unix-like features.
>>RWT

Chris Green wrote:

Talking to Nick Zitzmann about taking over maintainership of the
plugin.  Does anyone use this plugin?  I don't think (m)any do and it's
been unmaintained for a while.  Trying to find out what all we can
break :^)

Thanks,
Chris