Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Snort-devel] Re: RFC: Forking Snort

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:14:32 -0700

I'm finally motivated to say something...

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:00:11AM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
On 7/4/02 3:50 AM, "Jed Pickel" <jed () pickel net> wrote:

8< snip >8

How much do you think they'd complain about me being a big meanie when I
told them that their code was slow, crashed constantly, had terrible memory
management and introduced DoS conditions into Snort?  Do we need to
introduce political correctness into the process as well?  That'd certainly
help people keep from getting their feelings hurt, we wouldn't want that
either...

8< snip, deux >8

Right on!

- John
--
^ALÍ! This program cannot be run in DOS mode.^M