Snort mailing list archives

GUI Help Needed

From: "Jason Withrow" <jwithrow () attbi com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:09:26 -0400

Hello,

I have developed a Win32 ASP based system for translating the snort XML
logs/alerts into well-formed XML files that are grouped by IP in
sub-directories grouped by date.

I have also written a front-end that applies an XSL stylesheet to the
selected XML Log file and displays the results in HTML.

My HTML GUI isn't very pretty and was wondering if anyone might be
interested in providing some feedback / help in the GUI development.
The goal is usability and functionality, and something that looks fairly
slick would be nice too.

I can do the code, I am just not very artistic when it comes to GUI
design.

I can send you a link to see what I have so far, as stated before, it is
feature complete and just requires some front-end suaveness.

Email me if interested.

Thanks,

Jason Withrow

http://www.originalsweep.com/jason