Snort mailing list archives

ACTION: Snort user's group in NOVA ?

From: "McCammon, Keith" <Keith.McCammon () eadvancemed com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:17:22 -0400

Why doesn't anyone interested in an NOVA-based Snort user's group e-mail me offline at mailto:keith () mccammon org.
I'd be willing to offer up some personal domain/hosting space to accommodate the group, meeting information, events,
etc.

In addition, my townhouse complex is brand new and has a great bar/lounge/study area, as well as a formal meeting room
(which I assume we don't want!) that we could probably use.  It even has office facilities and 'net access, which may
come in handy.  All this is assuming, of course, that my location is suitable and convenient for most of the group.

Cheers

Keith