Snort mailing list archives

Re: proper usage of $SHELLCODE_PORTS ?

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:01:12 -0400

We donĀ¹t support port sets at this time, only ranges and negation.  Check
out the writing Snort rules document:

http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/chap2.html#tth_sEc2.2.4

Port sets will be included in 2.0.

     -Marty

On 4/21/02 9:58 PM, "larosa, vjay" <larosa_vjay () emc com> wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this would be the syntax,

var SHELLCODE_PORTS ![80,9100,119]

Can anybody provide confirmation?

vjl