Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid Fatal error

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:18:56 EDT

See question #D-1 of the ACID FAQ:

http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html

Roman

Hi,

I have been running snort with acid successfully for a
week and all of a sudden i get the following messages
when i try to view an alert

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.22/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line
1073

When i close my browser and reopen it it is ok. I only
have about 10 alerts logged currently as i regularly
archive. Does anybody know how to resolve this. The
versions i use is

acid-0.9.6b21.tar.gz  php-4.0.6.tar.gz
adodb172.tgz          snort-1.8.3.tar.gz
apache_1.3.22.tar.gz
libpcap-0.6.2.tar.gz  mysql-3.23.39.tar.gz

Thank you.

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!