Snort mailing list archives

Network Adapter failed with snort !

From: Nguyen Thai Ha <thaiha () mail saigonnet vn>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:24:29 +0700

Hi all friends!

I'm a newbie. I am using snort 1.8.6 with mysql in a box running Redhat 7.2.
My NIC is an 3Com EtherLink III (ISA). Snort works well at first but my NIC can't not ping others NIC around after some
hours (4 or 5). Then I must kill snort, restart my computer and the NIC functions again normally. I abandon snort few
days, my computer runs well (I rarely shutdown my box, I leave it running days and nights).I decide to use snort again,
that problem happen!

Is there any solution? Does anyone has the same problem ?

Thank!