Snort mailing list archives

Snort w/SnortSnarf index.html not showings stats

From: "Byerly, Ted" <tbyerly () sanbernardinosheriff org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:19:38 -0700

I have followed the directions from silicondefense to have Snort and
SnortSnarf working together some what, I am having no problems with Snort as
I get alerts and the logs are growing.
 When I run ..c:\snort\snortsnarf\snortsnarf.pl -d c:\inetpub\wwwroot\logs
-dns -db c:\snort\snortsnarf\ann-dir\annotation-base.xml -cgidir
http://localhost\cgi c:\inetpub\wwwroot\logs.alert.ids it appears to work
correctly but my web page never has any statistics..or never changes from
the default..
What step did I miss or can anyone offer any help..I was using Snort w/Acid
and wanted to see the difference
Ted B