Snort mailing list archives

Re: is this a bad traffic?

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:29:24 -0400

Quite ordinary. Windows update uses speedera based DNS, among other things. Of course, if the speedera traffic is coming from a Dialup account (as there have been reports of) it's likely a hacker tool.

Read the list archives.. heck.. speedera should almost be in the FAQ with how often people ask about it.