Snort mailing list archives

Lost ACID database queries

From: KyleGinney () BOYDGAMING COM
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:21:24 -0700

I am having a problem with ACID losing it's database query information when
the query runs longer than one page. I am running SNORT 1.8.6 and ACID
0.9.6b21 using MySQL. When the database query is longer than one page, when
I change to page 2+, the query settings are cleared and I get random data.
If I go back to page 1 from there, the query settings are still blank. I
cannot get more than one useful page of a database query. If I want to view
the next page of the query, I must either delete or archive the first page
to remove it from the possible query results. How do I get ACID to keep
it's query settings?