Snort mailing list archives

RE: Issue with List/Sourceforge

From: "Hicks, John" <JHicks () JUSTICE GC CA>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:56:56 -0400

same issue here.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Gauthier [mailto:jgauthier () lastar com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:25 AM
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] Issue with List/Sourceforge

To Whom it may concern:

After submitting an email to the list this morning I was promptly sent a
response from a person who said they are receiving these email unwarranted.

I verified with the person that they are not purposefully, or accidentally,
subscribed to the list (check myself as well) and that this was not a one
time occurrence.

It appears this person is getting copies of all the list messages.

The domain is as follows: @medicentrix.ch

Again, I took the users email address receiving these email address, and
tried to unsub it, but was told there was no email address subscribed as
that one.

I verified with the person that no one else is forwarding the list to them.
Based on the questions I asked and answers received, this seems like a list
issue.