Snort mailing list archives

RE: More WinPcap 2.3 and Win2k

From: "Don" <Don () WeberOnTheWeb com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:55:10 -0700

ahh, i downloaded windump and my version info is as follows
Windump -w results in the following
windump version 3.6.2, based on tcpdump version 3.6.2
WinPcap version 2.3, based on libpcap version 0.6.2

windump -d
windump: listening on\device\packet_{long-string of numbers}
(000) ret      #96

mayb that helps in some way

Don