Snort mailing list archives

Re: Testing tools

From: Andrea Barisani <lcars () infis univ trieste it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:35:29 +0200

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 12:09:33AM +0800, DoL wrote:
Hi All

I have almost finished setting up and would like to test drive it.  I heard a tool "Fragrouter" for testing IDS,
however, this company has been acquired by NFR lately and I could not find the download path anymore.

Here are the others suggested by whitehats.com
1. stick
2. IDSwakeup 1.0

Does anyone has any suggestion on testing tools? or has an reliable download site for Fragrouter please?

Thanks
/dl

Hi!

You can try out my ftester, you can find it at:

http://ftester.sourceforge.net

Bye ;)

INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer         .*.
Department of Physics       - University of Trieste    /V\
lcars () infis univ trieste it - PGP Key 0x8E21FE82      (/ \)