Snort mailing list archives

RE: Syslog on W2K

From: "Don" <Don () WeberOnTheWeb com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:29:59 -0700

yes, since i never got that other option to work, i use kiwi on the sensor
itself, and have that syslog forward to my main syslog server, that part is
free, logging to db/sql and some of the archival purposes require the
registered version, but simple forwarding is in the free version., then
again, 50$ aint too bad for what it does. well worth it IMO.

Don