Snort mailing list archives

ACID question

From: "Raymond Jacob" <jacob_raymond () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:45:22 +0000

Firstly, I appologize ,if the answer to this question is in the
archive. I don't recall seeing my issue on the faq on ACID
at the cert. Here is my question:
"How do you email your self the statistics?"
For example a host on the network has code rode or nimda
and  opens up thousands of connections and I want a lists
of the hosts the infected machine tried to attack.
I search on the IP Address, the date, and time. I get
a list of each individual alerts. I then use the
statistics box to determine which hosts were attacked.
I get this sorted list of the destination addresses.
Now I need to mail the results to myself and I don't
see an action box, data entry box, selected, all, or query boxes?

Question: Does such an animal exist and my browser is just to
old to display the text boxes?
Respectfully,
Raymond