Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: heya -

From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn () cysols com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:06:53 +0900

Hi Kevin,

Kevin Watkins wrote:

Glenn -

Just wondering if you got around to doing this - and if not, what OID you planned on using
so we can add it in locally.

This has been done. I have sent the mail to the snort-developers list - should be there in the archives any time now. I am copying the mail below. You can download the upgraded plugin from the URL in the mail.
Thanks in advance,

Kevin.

   Glenn