Snort mailing list archives

Re: LaBrea

From: Fyodor <fygrave () tigerteam net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:11:18 +0700

Hugo Ferr <snortgrp () hotmail com> spoke:
I know it's out of the topic...but information on the web is vey limited
regarding the LaBrea program, and I just looking for someone who implemented
it and who is able to provide some feedback, starting from "does it really
stop scans (makes them really slow)?"..etc

Not really much of slow-down for the syn scans, but it does confuse things quite a bit ;-p