Snort mailing list archives

RE: NOVA snort user's group meeting

From: "McCammon, Keith" <Keith.McCammon () eadvancemed com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:21:42 -0400

7PM is actually the time that we had posted.  But everyone should certainly feel free to show up whenever its
convenient, as this is a "pilot" meeting anyway.  If 7 turns out to be too early, we'll move the next meeting back to
7:30.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible--looking forward to putting some faces to all of these names.

Cheers!

Keith