Snort mailing list archives

Re: I'd rather not get the message

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 06:59:31 -0700

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 09:28:35PM -0600, Phil Wood wrote:
I sent a perfectly valid message and attachment to the snort list in reply
to a query for help.  Apparently, your software will not let this type of
mail in.  So, it would seem to me you have two options:

  1. unsubscribe from the snort-users () lists sourceforge net mailing list.

  2. Don't bother sending us helpful folks messages we can do nothing about
     and are completely, and utterley uninterested in.

Thanks, but no thanks.

--
Phil Wood, cpw () lanl gov

What?

- John
--
Warning: time of day goes back, taking countermeasures.