Snort mailing list archives

Re: schema version 104

From: "Hugo Ferr" <snortgrp () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:58:53 -0400

thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: <roman () danyliw com>
To: "Hugo Ferr" <snortgrp () hotmail com>
Cc: <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] schema version 104

create_mysql is the DDL script that will create the entire database from
scratch.  The
below SQL statements merely update the schema created by create_mysql.

Roman

Sorry for dummy question but what is the difference between running
create_mysql  and doing:
INSERT INTO schema (vseq, ctime) VALUES ('105', now());
 DELETE FROM schema WHERE vseq = '104';

?????

thx.